2012-01-09 begin logbook
so let the show begin...
up to now:
- I installed ADempiere 370
- I played around with the Application Dictionary
- I installed a eclipse development environment
- I did my own model
- I made a prototype of a deposit-able beverage selling order form
- I met red1
- I decided to begin from scratch
- I initiated a sourceforge project
- I did this wiki
- I installed ADempiere from the globalqss361 branch on my development system.
- I got my vendors out of my legacy database, the import function does not work the best for my data
- I created a translation table for vendors (to correct text data before importing)
- Setup a Client - install a test client
- Preferences - settings for the actual user
2012-01-09 Server and Environment Install
- I installed a globalqss361 server in my lan.
- I documented the problems I ran into while doing this
- I installed Eclipse Indigo Environment with Mercurial on my work system
- I installed ADempiere361 and FreiBier: Install_ADempiere_361_in_Eclipse#What_I_did_myself
- I created a translation table for my articles
- thinking about Data Import Validator and asking. Look at Model Validators too.
2012-01-12 data import of vendors
- protocol migration script and centralized id: Changes to Application Dictionary
- create own Table, Window and importer Class for I_BPartnerDurst. (see Stammdaten)
2012-02 - 2012-05
- Statistics and NGV data exchange
- new domain and new wiki
still to do...
- answer to http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1471
- document bug with sun java package
- transfer my bugs to adempiere site