Hero of the Day
This page is about giving merits to honorable people of the ADempiere Community which made my day:
- 2011-11-21 needle58 - for giving me access rights to the ADempiere Wiki, the most interesting place on earth
- 2011-11-20 Teo Sarca helped me in the Forum and told me about the famous GridTabWrapper
- red1 for visiting me in Krefeld and giving me so much inspiration to solve my problems (without solving any of my issues himself... Grmpf!)
- CarlosRuiz helped me in IRC about installing osgi and database seed
- 2011-12-18 - needle58 for telling me about multilanguage Documents (Setup a Client)
- 2012-01-18 - needle58 showed my that there is a Price-History in the BusinessPartner-Info with the "Clock" icon down left in the Info-Window
- 2012-01-22 - CarlosRuiz saved my day telling me how to get JarFiles into a WebStart deployment. (And he enlightened the use of ID Management)
- 2012-02-25 - red1 for pointing me to the dynamic validation
- 2012-02-29 - hengsin for enlightening me with the simple sentence "the print button is only for current record, report button is for list" so I found that the report button - which uses the PrintFormat - can also be configured to use JasperReports
- 2012-04-05 - red1 helped me finding out about the "fork only private" flag of Carlos' Repository and CarlosRuiz changed it to make my repo public (see ADempiereRepository).
- 2012-04-05 - CarlosRuiz explained how to create migration scripts and integrate them into the code (see ADempiereDevelopmentEntry)
- 2012-05-20 - needle58 for telling me that accounting does only work with a running application server.
- 2012-05-25 - CarlosRuiz discussed my issue about ListReports and helped me to think the right way about it
- 2012-12-12 - needle58 for giving me the hint to implement loans as an invoice type document